US Tax Advise and Tax Return preparation for US Green Card Holders

Holders of a US Green Card are generally considered to be US tax residents, and as such have the same filing obligations as a US citizen.


We can assist you and  provide you with comprehensive tax advice customized to your individual situation.


Further, our in-depth knowledge and consideration of tax treaties will benefit you, because it helps to avoid over-taxation.


We can provide you with the following services:


  • Preparation of your US Federal and state tax returns
  • Tax planning
  • Extensions
  • Calculation of your tax prepayments
  • We prepare other required reports:
    - Report of Foreign Bank Accounts

    - Information Return of U.S. Persons with respect to certain Foreign Corporations

  • We represent you before the IRS, whether in connection with solving a tax account problem or in a tax audit.

  • If you plan to give back the Green Card, we assist you so that you are safe on the US tax side