US Tax Advise and US Tax Return Preparation for US Citizens living in Germany, Austria and Switzerland

As an American living and working in Europe, you are still required to meet your US filing obligations- We are pleased to be your reliable partner for all your US tax needs.


If you are living outside the US, your US tax return requires the expertised  consideration of special tax saving opportunities, such as elections and tax treaties. This is essential to get the best result for you -  for example, such as the foreign earned income exclusion and the foreign tax credit.


We provide comprehensive tax advice customized to your individual situation, e.g.: IRA or 401(k) plan distribution, sale of real estate, sale of other assets, etc. 


Further, our in-depth knowledge and consideration of tax treaties will benefit you, because it helps to avoid over-taxation.


We provide you with the following services:


  • Preparation of your US Federal and state tax returns
  • Tax planning
  • Extensions
  • Calculation of your tax prepayments
  • We prepare other required reports:
    - Report of Foreign Bank Accounts

    - Information Return of U.S. Persons with respect to certain Foreign Corporations

  • We represent you before the IRS, whether in connection with solving a tax account problem or in a tax audit.

What if you did never file a tax return while abroad?

We can help you in this case as well- please follow this link